- CTV. A Better Sleep Can Tame Your Fears. Live TV interview.
- Time. Why Dreaming May Be Important for Your Health.
- The Atlantic. Better Sleep Can Build Emotional Resilience.
- Newsweek. Getting a Full Night’s Rest Means You’re Probably More Resilient Than Everyone Else.
- Huffington Post. The Sleep Phase Where You Dream May Make You Less Prone to Fear.
- Daily Mail. Poor Sleep Makes You Fearful – and Can Increase a Soldier’s risk of PTSD.
- The Naked Scientists. Sleep Reduces Fear Learning Activity in the Brain. Podcast Interview.
- NPR. The Military Discovered A Way To Boost Soldiers' Memories, And We Tried It. Video and interview with partners from The University of New Mexico about our DARPA project, where I designed the behavioral paradigm and research question.